Saturday, February 18, 2012

Always Seek A Second Opinion

A man suffered from persistent severe headache and is willing to do anything to get rid of it.
The doctor said, "I can cure your headaches but I will need remove your testicles. It seems that you have a very rare condition, whereby your testicles are pressing on a nerve at the base of your spine. That is the cause of your headaches. I cannot remove the nerve so, the only way is to remove the testicles."

The man pondered for a long time before deciding to go for the surgery.
When he left the hospital a few days later the surgery, his headache was cured but he felt like he has lost an important part of himself.
He decided to cheer himself up by buying a new pant. At the shop, the saleman expertly looked him over and said, 'I think you need a size 36."
The man smiled,"I have been wearing size 34 all along and I just lost weight due to surgery too."
The saleman was surprised, "But you can't be wearing a size 34 sir. A size 34 would be so tight around the groin that it would press your balls against the base of your spine. That would give you one hell of a headache."

No comments:

Post a Comment